Tuesday, August 23, 2011

My Bad-A Sisters.

I smile because you are my sister, I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!

My very first Blog post I am dedicating to my two older sisters Michele Leila (who was kind enough to help me set up my kick-A blog here) and Shannon Marie (who is kickin it in Idaho).

On more than 1 occasion my sisters and I have been compared to Monica, Rachel, and Phoebe..





Sisters annoy, interfere, criticize. Indulge in snide remarks. Borrow. Break. But if catastrophe should strike, sisters are there. Defending you against all comers...



 I am hoping this is what my bachelorette party is going to look like...

Shannon Marie & Phoebe...
 She is quirky and funny. Her hilarious sense of humor makes everyone love her. She brings the party. She is still a child at heart at times but also demonstrates wisdom. She is known in the group for having the best street smarts. Having grown up on the streets, she knows how to get by. Her  musical skills are a popular source of entertainment. She loves animals, She is against the wearing of fur coats, though decides she looks good in one that she inherits. She later stops wearing it because she believes a squirrel is judging her. ;)




Heidi McKay & Rachel...Early on, she is portrayed as a spoiled "daddy's girl" but later, becomes more independent.  Image-conscious, but can be arrogant with some inability to comprehend that a man may not be interested in her. Her focus on fun, fashion, and image come at the expense of domestic skills or common knowledge, of which she was constantly mocked for having little of.. Has a big heart, and is learning a lot as she grows.    


                                                                         Michele Leila & Monica...
She is known as the “Mother Hen” of the group and her home is one of the group’s main gathering places. She tends to look after the people she loves and was known for her obsessive personality and competitive nature. "Neat Freak" She is comically obsessive about her home and loves cleaning (describing the dry cleaner as her Disneyland). She is highly competitive, allegedly throwing a plate in a fit of rage during a game of Pictionary and claiming "rules help control the fun!" She has a type A personality, very responsible and gets things done. Is notoriously bossy (in a loving way). Her bossiness is best seen where she frequently wins the upper hand in disputes. She is fun and silly and everyone loves her.


I Freakin LOVE My Bad-A Sisters.



1 comment:

  1. This is pretty freaking hilarious Heidi. Your blog is way cute. My musical talents are admired by many, that is true. It is something I learned growing up on the streets, one of the many, many things I learned.

    ReplyDelete