This time of year is so amazing! I love it. I love when it is cold outside (this is only when I am inside warm). I don't think I am alone when I say I have a few movies that just feel good.
One of these movies is, my all time favorite. "You've Got Mail" Along with my Diet Coke addiction this is something that I picked up from my wonderful mother. She loves this movie. Everything about this movie makes me smile, especially the soundtrack..
Watch it!

Okay, Don't think that I am just a sucker for chick flicks.. I am a fan of a wide variety of movies.. but who am I kidding I love cute happy stuff it's just good!
Next movie, (A fav for a long time) ..While You Were Sleeping..
This is a really good Christmas time movie.. I'll probably watch it at least 10 times in the next few months.
Next....
George Clooney, Yes please.
Yeah so I guess I am a sucker for the girly flicks- Blame it on the time of year!





Great flicks! I love turning on the Office when I'm in the mood to chill. It is somewhat therapeutic for me. :)
ReplyDelete