Sunday, September 11, 2011

Life Is Good :) Bryce 2011

My Family is Radical.. Yeahhh we're pretty fun.
Bryce Canyon Family Reunion 2011

This is us! Minus parentals.. We ran out of room. My sis Michele edited this baby here.. the best shot of the THOUSAND that were taken. I personally liked the one where Lily is flashing the camera, but I guess this one is slightly more appropriate.
















Mason peeing just makes it that much more special. ha! I love kickin' it with these sweet little dudes.

Lily Jane & MAC


Danny sold the Passport to Shannon & Jared. This is the Goodbye photo shoot..





Do you want to know how many hotel rooms we got this year? Five. Five hotel rooms.. that's 10 queen sized beds.. With that being said, this is where I slept..the "Kid" Tee-pee.. Kid meaning, children and the Not married yets....
Camping with the dudes is fun.. Never a dull moment, which is how we like it :)


RIM RUN!
Nothing like waking up from sleeping on solid ground (Danny had a cot) and running 5 miles at this awesome high elevation...Oh and this wasn't just any race, no. This was a freaking OBSTACLE COURSE.. 
There should have been a warning sign:
Mud slides.. huge rocks just waiting to mess up ankles..holes..detours..
At least this year me and Michele didn't get lost and have to jump a fence!

My sister Shannon saw my awesome socks that I always wear (and love wearing might I add) and she says, "Oh Heidi! If I would have known you needed socks I would have given you a pair of mine! I have extra's!" PSSHHH whatevs.. I can't wait to bust out my knee high's and see what everyone has to say then. Don't hate on the socks people.
The Kid's had the boring job of waiting... So they had their own fun with Grandma & Grandpa Steve (Jared stayed with Connor and the kids too, he would have won the race otherwise.)





{Jared & Connor} 
Oh my goodness how cute can this little man be? (Jared..... I was talking about Connor)

















Cody looks about ready to THROW DOWN in this picture. I think he is done waiting...

Right when you finish there is watermelon waiting for you! ..... Okay, this picture of Jeff on the left is the best. Family, do we not have a picture of baby Jeff eating watermelon blown up and framed somewhere? Seriously he looks exactly the same. Love it.


{Taylor and Josh}



Cute Jeff & Ash with baby Zack..
Looks like Cody is happy to see Ryan.... haha


Yeah I think Cody is going to be just fine :)


Here is Michele Leila just kickin' my trash! She rocked it seriously.












Whoa! What the, Tom Selleck???? 
Uncle Bruce :)



My Beautiful Aunt Kathie. 



Dunking Booth.
 I told everyone that if any had "beef" with me this was their once in a lifetime chance...All the kids jumped in line... yeah, all the kids.... AND my uncle Glade....He's dead Serious.



Glade patiently waited his turn....
AND, i'm in. 








The water was SO cold people.

Taylor was next... I'll let you see how that story went..




Mason was pretty stoked about knocking his big bro down.

Then down goes Shannon...
Good Times.

Me and my Mama



















Little Miss Kate Elizabeth. I love this girl. Would you just look at those baby blues? 
















Alright, I didn't have to be present for this moment to know that Heather, Mom, and Zack are merely acting as props in this photo. Good way to capture the very-close-to naked foreigners in the background.. haha nice guys. 
I love my family.

DALLAS: (hitting a crawling creature off his leg)
"Heidi, are there leeches at this pond?"
HEIDI: (Not knowing)
"Nope."
....Hours later, after all the leeches were discovered.....
DALLAS: (Doing a freak out dance, pointing at me)
"HEIDI!!! I ASKED YOU!!!!"
The rest of the trip the family giving me a hard time for willingly answering questions I do not know the answer to. 


Kyle, Mama & Zack, and Josh & Lily

Aunt Lisa :)














Shannon




Joshua (The Greek God)
Michele & Kate
Cousin Dallas and Uncle Dan
Cousin Nate & Kiersten, Newlyweds!!
Jared.
Taylor.
 Mac Daddy
 Danny.

Cousin April :)



 Cousin Megan :)

Shannon & Connor ..........And Teepee
 Auntie Lisa :)
 Uncle Dan



Jared, Shannon, and Connor.........Jeff & Ashlie




Mom & Steve






Ryan, Heather, Cason, Cody, and Zack.
Josh, Michele, Kyle, Taylor, Mason, Kate, and Lily







Events with my family are crazy fun times. I am so glad to call them mine :)
Nellie & Mac
































3 comments:

  1. You captured the trip perfectly! This was definitely the best Bryce Trip to date.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should have just put a link to this post on my blog and called it good. Awesomeness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two things.
    1) It is TOTALLY OK to answer questions you don't know the answer to. I do it All. The. Time.
    2) That sign should read 'Ice Cream AND Candy'. They aren't putting the emPHAsis where it belongs.
    -Jamie
    (I don't think I have any of those profiles)

    ReplyDelete